Thursday, April 27, 2006

blank

pretty buggered up. sometimes, you just hear things that really makes you go down. it especially hurts when it comes from somewhere closer to your heart. your home? thats the last place you'd want to hear such things. bloody hell. wish i couldve just filtered it out and remained ignorant while it raged around me. i was so damningly saddening. felt pretty down and dead today. felt pretty ironic when one my classmates said she never saw me look sad. hah.

but school today did wonders. yet again, jheeva and vivek managed to cheer me up unknowingly with thier imitations of me. though i did not say the stuttering shutup until today. but thanks anyway. i dont hate you or anything lah jheeva. just joking only. and i got a really sweet letter that just brightened my day. haha. at least its nice to know that there are some people who dont think you're screwed up. haha.

cute.

loll. i think im being pretty obsessed about many things recently. makes me rather confused. haha.

No comments: